If you do not have a PayPal account then it is NOT a problem. You can still pay using any valid debit or credit card using the PayPal payment process as a GUEST – NO NEED to have a PayPal account, no need to create one and it is not difficult.
The following card types are accepted:
- Visa / Delta / Electron
- MasterCard / Eurocard
- American Express.
Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
When you are ready to complete your purchase you can do one of two things.
Pay as Paypal guest option one
When you are ready to pay, click on the "yellow PayPal buttom" and a PayPal screen will appear that enables those with a PayPal account to Log in. At the bottom of this screen is the option "Pay by Debit Credit card". Click this button and you can now pay via PayPal as a "guest" using your credit or debit card.
Pay as Paypal guest option two
- Click on either “check out” OR “More payments option”, dependent upon where you are on the website. Both options take you to the same screen.
- On the next screen, under the heading “Contact Information”, either Login if you have previously saved your contact details or enter your contact details (so we know where to send your purchase) and then click on the “continue to shipping method” button.
- At the next screen either leave the default shipping method or select your preferred shipping method and then click “Continue to payment method”.
- On the next screen that appears click on the “complete order” button.
- You will now be taken to the PayPal screen BUT DO NOT WORRY.
- IGNORE the top of this screen and at the bottom of the screen click on the long button that says “Pay with debit or credit card”.
- Another screen will appear that says at the top “PayPal guest checkout”.
- Complete the required card information and when you are finished, go to the bottom of this screen and click the button “Pay Now”.
- Your purchase will be made using the card details you entered.